Graduate Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
This program offers comprehensive information and business systems perspective to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, with a focus on Systems, Application and Products in data processing (SAP). SAP is an ERP application that is globally represented and implemented by many major organizations to run their businesses.
The ERP courses are strategically designed to prepare students for the necessary information and business skills necessary to participate in the implementation and support of ERP systems. It also enables students to gain understanding of the linkage that exists in various business scenarios, as well as the integration between various business processes.
Over 90% of the students in this program already had prior work experience either as a new immigrant, mature students seeking second career and career change, or graduates needing practical, applicable, relevant and in-demand skills.
This program is intensive, rigorous and comprehensive therefore, candidates are carefully selected from the pool of applicants to ensure only the best and hardworking applicants are selected.
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Management, Business or related programs
- 3 years college diploma with minimum one year work experience.
- Purpose Statement letter of 500 words in length
- Personal Interview with the Career Counselor
- Evidence of English proficiency/ TOEFL/ESL training certificate
- Case-based scenarios and Simulated Project-based
- Hands-on approach on SAP IDES training server
Intensive and rigorous 46.4 weeks equivalent of 940 hours.