As the saying goes, “we meet to part, and we part to meet”, our goal is to make sure that every graduated student of OCMT stays connected in this “global village” called World. Sometimes, the way to the top is enrolled in the network of friends, colleagues, class mates or co-workers.
Join our ALUMNI forum where you can interact with past and present students. Share your experience and be proud of your expertise! Stay and keep in touch. We are particularly interested in creating a family of OCMT students’ network, where those at the top of the “ladder” could provide some support to others at the bottom.
OCMT is interested in your future and your career growth even, after the college. It is our hope that every graduate will benefit from this network in various ways, which include, but not limited to:
- Connect with opportunities among the classmates.
- Share ideas, experience, inventions, innovations or business idea. As they say, “two good heads after often better than one”.
- Create business association or partners with classmates.
- Communicate research opportunities, conferences or seminars that could positively impact the lives of the colleagues.
- Stay connected with the College and provides feedback on how the training offered at OCMT has benefited you.
- Provide feedback on what can be improved upon at the College, and or, courses or curriculum you had like the College to incorporate in your chosen program.
- Share social experiences like, vacation, sports, and entertainment.
We are always looking to improve the services we provide, and relies on your feedback and recommendation. Please take some time to visit our Web pages. Read the News & Events. Explore our photo galleries. Consider applying as a member of Alumni Board and add values to others.
Follow OCMT social media network on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, and share ideas, opportunities, and or, live events.